Elysia Cruise 03 days 02 nights
Elysia Cruise is one of the members of the Luxury Yacht Collection of the Elysia Cruise fleet. The five-star yacht has 32 spacious cabins with at least 30 square meters.
With Amanda Cruise, it’s not just about cruising on World Heritage sites, but we also create beautiful experiences in our customers’ journeys.
Day 1: Halong International Passenger Port – Ha Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
12h30 – 12h45 From Ha Long International Passenger Port (Sungroup), you will be picked up by a transfer boat to board Elysia Cruise. After listening to the tour guide introduce, you receive your room key and return to the restaurant for lunch.
13h00 – 15h30 The cruise ship leaves the wharf to visit. The cruise will serve lunch and the cruise will stop in the center of the bay to begin activities to explore the magical Ha Long.
15h30 – 16h30 Tourists will be guided by tour guide to visit Sung Sot cave, one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay.
16h30 – 17h30 You return to the ship, change into swimming clothes or wear suitable clothes to take a small boat to swim or admire the scenery on Titov island.
17h30 – 19h00 Back to the yacht, go up to the rooftop, enjoy delicious drinks with the program “Golden Hour: Buy 02 get 01”, relax and watch the sun go down, join the cooking experience with the chef professional.
19h00 Have dinner. Exchange with other customers or participate in programs such as squid fishing, karaoke until 22:00. Overnight on the boat.
Day 2: Dark and Bright Cave – Three Peach – Explore Lan Ha Cat Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08h30 Small boat picks up tourists at Elysia Cruise
10:30 The boat takes tourists to Lan Ha Bay, a beautiful bay of Cat Ba archipelago. The train stops at Bright Dark Cave and kayaking here. Guests will have 30 minutes to explore the beauty of Lan Ha Bay
11:30: Guests have lunch on board
12h30 The boat moves to the area of Ba Trai Dao beaches to bathe in the clear blue water and beautiful white sand beaches for about an hour and fifteen minutes.
13h30 The boat takes tourists back to Ha Long Bay and continues to visit the Pearl farm
14h45 Visitors visit the Pearl Museum and Exhibition Center to learn how to raise and harvest pearls. Visiting time is about 40 minutes
15:25 The boat takes tourists back to Elysia Cruise to continue the journey
Day 3: Ha Long Bay – Halong International Passenger Port (Breakfast, Lunch)
06h00 – 07h30 Start a new day with Tai Chi class, watch the sunrise, immerse in the fresh morning air with a refreshing cup of coffee or tea. You can also dine at the restaurant if you like.
7h30 – 9h00 You gather to follow the guide on a small boat to visit Luon Cave, one of the water caves through the limestone mountain bed to enter a picturesque limestone well. You can choose to go by local hand rowing boat or kayak yourself.
09:30 It’s time to check out, you leave your luggage and keys at the front desk
09h30 – 11h15 The yacht moves to shore. You relax, explore the landscape and take beautiful memories of Ha Long before enjoying an early lunch.
11h00 You disembark at Ha Long International Passenger Port. Say goodbye to Elysia Cruise. End of an impressive tour of the beautiful scenery and people of Ha Long.
- Waiting room at Ha Long International Passenger Port
- Fruit juice welcomes guests on board
- Meals according to the program
- Guide on board
- Luxurious standard air-conditioned room (single, double, twin) with Jacuzzi tub and shower of all kinds, small refrigerator, …
- Bottle and glass of water to get free water at the water fountains on board
- Tai Chi class with instructor
- Sightseeing tickets
- Cooking classes
- Kayak or rowing boat of the locals
- Swimming on Titov . beach
- Happy Hour Buy Two Get One Free with Bartenders
- Night squid fishing or karaoke until 22:00
- Wifi internet in the common area of the yacht
- Private car or carpool to and from Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi
- Personal expenses and fees not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Meals for children under 6 years old (calculated by year of birth)
- Required to bring:
- ID card/ID card/Passport for adults, Birth certificate for children
- Passenger’s personal information (as on identification documents) must be sent at least 1 day before departure for small groups of less than 10 people and at least 3 days for groups of 10 or more people to check in Overnight stay according to regulations of the Bay Management Board
- Recommended: swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, credit card or cash, suitable shoes/shoes for cave and beach activities (if available)
- Special dietary requirements: please inform at least 1 day before departure
- The itinerary of cruises is subject to change due to weather, tide and operating conditions without notice.
- For safety reasons, the following passengers are not recommended to join the cruise ship tour:
- Persons with disabilities: physically or emotionally
- People with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of confined spaces, epilepsy…
- Elderly people over 80 years old
- Person over 120kg
- For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is prohibited from using/carrying single-use plastic bags and bottles. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fined according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No. 370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
- You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of the yacht. Thank you very much! Wish you have a pleasant trip.