Elysia Luxury is the embodiment of extravagance on Ha Long Bay’s waterways and the most luxurious cruiser in our ship collection. Where delightful Vietnamese tradition meets Indochine-Colonial elegance – this ultra-lavish ship marries bottomless passion with exhilarating adventure. Elysia Luxury spoils its guests with spacious rooms and extraordinary suites, all with private balcony, painstaking attention to details and design as well as resort-like facilities.
Experience Ha Long Bay aboard Elysia Luxury – one of the best mid-range cruises available, you will not only see the beautifully shaped islands, lovely beaches, natural caves strange, but also get to know more about the history of Ha Long Bay and its people.
The maximum occupancy for any one cabin is TWO (2) ADULTS and ONE (1) CHILD under 12 years of age. Additional charges may apply for occupancy by more than two (2) guests per room.
Elysia Cruises may allow children to stay in the same cabin/suite with parents either with or without an extra mattress. You can find details regarding surcharge for kids bellows:
• Less than 5 years old, sharing bed with parents: No additional charge
• Children aged from three to eleven (3 – 11) sharing a cabin/suite with two adults on an extra mattress: 75% Adult Price
(Limited to one additional child per cabin/suite only)
• Two children under 12 years old and sharing private cabin/suite are charged at 75% of the double cabin rate.
• Children 12 years old and over will be charged at the adult rate.
Advance Purchase Rate or Promotion Rate: The bookings cannot be amended or modified and no refunds are available.
Best Available Rate: Any booking made with Best Available Rate option will apply the following cancellation policy unless otherwise confirmed by Elysia Cruise in writing.
Cancellation, amendment must be made in writing with following terms & conditions.
Days to cruising date Cancellation Charged
10 days & more 30%
10 to 05 days 50%
No show to 05 days 100%
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Payments can be made by cash, bank transfer, credit card or Onepay (with 3% bank fee).
• Full payment 03 days prior to sailing date or bookings will be released
All cruises, visa, land tours and hotel prices and charges are quoted in VND. Price in US$ is for reference only, as the actual price will be based on the exchange rate from VND to USD on payment date.
On board insurance covers basic accidents on the vessel only, as required by Vietnamese law. We strongly recommend all passengers purchase their own appropriate insurance before departing for Vietnam and before your trip with Elysia Cruise.